Load Full Menu

Public Works Department

Operations Center
1620 SE 8th Avenue
Camas, WA 98607



Who you need to call for...

After hours road emergencies: call Sonitrol at 360-737-0592

During regular working hours: call 360-817-1563 for the following problems:

  • Urgent situations, ie., stop sign down, road hazard, major water leak, etc...
  • Your street light is out or going on and off. Street lights that are a hazard should be reported by calling us immediately. An orange ribbon tied around the pole designates it as a pole that Clark Public Utilities will be working on. In this case it may take a month or so.
  • Non-urgent street repair, or an animal carcass that needs to be removed from the street.
  • Non-emergency problems with the storm sewer in your street.
  • Sweeping: Please note the City of Camas streets are swept in accordance with the operations and maintenance of stormwater guidelines. Our goal is to sweep all public city streets approximately nine times a year. Due to environmental factors such as rain, ice, and leaves on the road, sweeping times can vary significantly.

The Street Department performs the following services:

Department Goals include the following:

  • Provide for the safe movement of drivers, cyclists and pedestrians within our community.
  • Maintain the roadways, bike paths and sidewalks in a manner which preserves the City's long term investment, provides the optimum mobility, and optimum safety.
  • Promote water quality, minimize runoff of pollutants into fish bearing waterways, sweep all streets once per month (downtown mall once per week), and clean out all catch basins a minimum of once per year.
  • Maintain street surfaces by performing preventative maintenance including crack sealing, chip sealing, slurry sealing, and hot mix asphalt.


Camas Public Works News

Public Works Administration
616 NE 4th Avenue
Camas, WA  98607

Operations Center
1620 SE 8th Avenue
Camas, WA  98607


Inspection Line
(to request an inspection)

hotline 360.817.1531

Street Department

Water & Sewer
For utility payments
or changes to accounts

Waste Water Treatment Plant
1129 SE Polk Street

After Hours Utility Emergencies

Illicit Discharges (IDDE) Hotline


My Camas
Go to top