From corporate meetings to wedding receptions, the Lacamas Lake Lodge and Conference Center can accommodate all of your needs. This beautiful lakefront facility is located on Lacamas Lake at 227 NE Lake Road in Camas. In addition to the main hall room, there's a warming kitchen and two small conference rooms in the facility. Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. Audio visual equipment is available for an additional fee.
If you would like to make a reservation at this facility, please call the Camas Parks and Recreation office at 360.834.5307. Once a reservation is made, payment is due in full within five business days.
Only one event will take place on the property per day.
MAIN HALL: This room opens up to a beautiful deck overlooking Lacamas Lake and has vaulted ceilings, a stone-lined fireplace and tall, north-facing windows. The warming kitchen is included with the rental and is attached to this room.
Room capacity: 168
Room rate: $175/hour for non-residents - $140/hour for Camas residents
Cleaning/damage deposit: $500 refundable
Alcohol fee (beer and wine only): $100 non-refundable
Number of tables: 16 round 5' tables/10 rectangular 6' tables (we do not provide linens)
Number of stacking chairs: 150
MEETING ROOMS A & B: These rooms are perfect for the bridal party before the wedding or for small corporate meetings. These rooms are partitioned off and can open up into one room. The Conference Rooms are included in the weekend rental of the main hall.
Room capacity: 10 per room
Room rate: $30/hour per room (Monday through Thursday)
Cleaning/damage deposit: $200 refundable
Reservation Process and Additional Information:
- Reservations are accepted 1 year in advance for residents and 10 months in advance for non-residents.
- Rental hours are Monday-Sunday from 8 am until 10 pm.
- Rental time includes room set-up through tear-down.
- The payment is due in full within 5 business days of making a reservation.
- Groups will be assessed a refundable deposit which will be deposited upon receipt. If the facility passes review, your deposit will be refunded back to you.
- Camas residents will receive a 20% discount off of the hourly rate.
- Non-profit groups will receive a 50% discount off of the hourly rate.
- The Public Agency fee is $60/hour and applies Monday through Thursday.
- A 5 - hour minimum rental is required on Saturdays. All other days require a 2 - hour minimum rental.
- If a renter goes over the allotted time, they will be charged a full hourly rate