Library Art Walk
The Library is closed, and we need to add some Camas Love to our exterior. Can you help? We have 150 sidewalk spots ready and waiting, wrapped around the city block of our beautiful building. They would make an excellent canvas for your artistic expression!
Dates Extended! All new squares available beginning Monday, August 10 and going through Labor Day weekend. All squares will be washed off Tuesday, September 8th.
- For this second round, participants do not need to sign up for a time slot, but we do ask that you still adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please choose spots that facilitate this and offer plenty of room from other families or groups working.
- Spots are of varying size. First come, first served.
- Acceptable mediums: sidewalk chalk, sidewalk paint, chalk paint. You provide your own materials.
- Content must meet community standards (no hate speech, obscenities, violence).
- We highly recommend the following chalk paint recipe. It's long-lasting and kind to the environment. 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons dish soap, food coloring. Mix with an immersion blender if possible.
- This is not a contest, but we will post photos online.
- Interactive installations are encouraged.
- Be kind.