Change Enacted to Support COVID-19 Practices, Adhere to State Guidelines
CAMAS, Wash. (April 1, 2020) – Based on Gov. Inslee’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy proclamation as well as guidance from the Office of the Attorney General, all City of Camas public meetings now until April 23, 2020, will occur remotely through an interactive online event tool, Zoom video webinar.
City Council Workshop - 4:30 PM CANCELLED
Virtual Special City Council Meeting
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 7:00 PM
Participate in the City's first virtual Council Meeting with the online ZOOM application and/or by phone.
OPTION 1 -- Join the virtual meeting from any device:
- First-time ZOOM users, go to https://zoom.us. To download the free ZOOM Cloud Meetings app for your device.
Or, click the Join Meeting link in the top right corner and paste - 547443686
- From any device click the meeting link - https://zoom.us/j/547443686.
- Enter your email and name, and then join webinar.
- Wait for host to start the meeting.
OPTION 2 -- Join the virtual meeting from your phone (audio only):
- Dial 877-853-5257
- When prompted, enter meeting ID 547 443 686 #, and then #
During Public Comment periods:
- Attendees may click the raise hand icon in the app and you will be called upon to comment for up to 3 minutes.
If listening by phone, hit *9 to “raise your hand” and you will be called upon to comment for up to 3 minutes.
- You may also send public comments before and during meetings to the City’s public comments email, firstname.lastname@example.org (limit to 300 words). Your email will be routed to the Council and included in the record.