From corporate meetings to wedding receptions, we can work with you to accommodate whatever your event needs may be. Lacamas Lake Lodge and Conference Center is located on Lacamas Lake at 227 NE Lake Road in Camas. In addition to the main hall, there's a warming kitchen and two small conference rooms in the facility. Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. Audio visual equipment is available for an additional fee.
If you would like to make a reservation at this facility, please call the Camas Parks and Recreation office at (360)834-5307. Once a reservation is made, payment is due in full within five business days.
You may submit reservation requests online and a staff member will contact you to confirm availability. Only one event will take place on the property per day.
MAIN HALL: This room opens up to a beautiful deck overlooking Lacamas Lake and has vaulted ceilings, a stone-lined fireplace and tall, north-facing windows. The warming kitchen is included with the rental of this room. The fee for this room is $175/hour plus a $500 refundable deposit.
Room capacity: 168
MEETING ROOMS A & B: These rooms are perfect for the bridal party before the wedding or for small corporate meetings. These rooms are partitioned off and can open up into one room. The fee for each room is $30/hour plus a $200 refundable deposit. These rooms are included in the weekend rental fee of the main hall.
Room capacity: 10 per room
Reservation Process and Additional Information:
- Reservations are accepted 1 year in advance for residents and 10 months in advance for non-residents.
- Rental hours are Monday-Sunday from 8 am until 10 pm.
- Rental time includes room set-up through tear-down.
- The payment is due in full within 5 business days of making a reservation.
- Groups will be assessed a refundable deposit which will be deposited upon receipt. If the facility passes review, your deposit will be refunded back to you.
- Camas residents will receive a 20% discount off of the hourly rate.
- Non-profit groups will receive a 50% discount off of the hourly rate.
- The Public Agency fee is $60/hour and applies Monday through Thursday.
- A 5 - hour minimum rental is required on Saturdays. All other days require a 2 - hour minimum rental.
- If a renter goes over the allotted time, they will be charged a full hourly rate